Unreal.
this is craziness
Unreal.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
quaterback just cost them the game.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Wow.
ha ha ha ha aha ha hahahahahahahaahah wooo I LOVE IT!!!!!
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
I tell you what I hope all these teams lose and maybe just maybe they will get rid of the BCS.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
What did the QB do, after the UK/LSU game I decided I couldn't handle anymore football today
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Instead of throwing the ball away at the 12 with about 8 seconds to go, he runs for about 2-3 yards and they didn't have any timeouts left. The clock ran out.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
he scrambled with 11 seconds left and got tackled inbounds...the FG kicker never got a shot cuz the clock ran out. One more loss in the mighty PAC 10 for a paper tiger.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks